Looking for an affordable place to take out work stress, have a good time with family and friends, hangout and chill with loved ones?
Today, we will be discussing about some beautiful places and exciting tourist destinations, as we have put together a list of tourist destinations you can visit in the country and outside the country as a tourist traveler or even for an excursion.
1 Kigali: is the capital and largest city of Rwanda. Rwanda is known as the land of a thousand hills, and after a day pounding Kigali’s steep streets you’ll know why. You don’t even have to leave the city to experience the country’s green side – one of the best things to do in Kigali is wander its parks and gardens. You’ll soon notice it’s also one of Africa’s cleanest cities, partly thanks to a ban on plastic bags. The city has fantastically diverse architecture, from historic buildings such as the Kandt House Muesum with its elegant stonework and rambling gardens, to more modern structures, like the illuminated, bubble-like Radisson Blu hotel. In recent years, the city’s roads have also become less crowded, and this trend looks set to continue, partly due to the planned introduction of a government-funded e-bike scheme.
- La Campagne Tropicana: fondly called nature’s lovers paradise is an African themed beach resort with various magnificent local like chalets, this place speaks more of the African culture with its traditional architectural designs. It is such a peaceful location and great choice for people who needs to take a break from work life to relax.
- Yankari Games Reservation: The Yankari Wildlife Park is located in northeastern part of Nigeria. It is an accommodation to different wild animals like elephants, lions and monkey. It has amazing and comfortable rooms. If you are a lover of the wildlife and nature, this should be one places you need to visit.
- Olumo Rock: The famous Olumo rock is one of the most visited tourist destinations in Nigeria. It is located in the western part of Nigeria. It has a lot of historical values for natives of the Abeokuta town because it was known to be a citadel of protection during the days of wars. It has since then been renovated for the ease of tourists who intends visiting.
- Idanre Hills: The Idanre Hills is one destination of the heart. It offers both traditional, cultural and physical hiking experience all in one. This hill has about 682 steps with about 5 resting points, it is located in Ondo state, Nigeria, if you are a lover of nature, you’ll definitely love visiting the Idanre hills. It is such a beautiful place and the people living there are said to be very nice and accommodating.
- Zuma Rock: Having talked about the Idanre hills and Olumo rock, the Zuma rock is one of those places that shouldn’t be left out, it is very because the rock is said to have the facial features of a human with very visible eyes, nose and mouth. Some of the activities you get to do includes horse riding, swimming, golfing, bicycle riding.
- Nike Art Gallery: This is one of the popular tourist attractions in Lagos Nigeria. It has about 7,000 museum art pieces by various artists honouring Nigeria’s talents. This place also offers a guest house for tourists who intend to stay over nights. Nike art centre is a magnificent gallery and a must visit for lovers of art.
- Lekki Conservation centre: If you want to take a break from the hustling and bustling city of lagos, the conservative centre is the place to go to. It is a spring nature surrounded by beautiful trees and monkeys, tortoise and rare birds. Some of the few things you get to do are canopy walk, climb up the tree house and many more.
- Mauritius: is an island nation in the Indian Ocean about 2,000 kilometres (1,200 miles) off the southeast coast of the African continent, east of Madagascar. It includes the main island (also called Mauritius), as well as Rodrigues, Agaléga and St. Brandon. The islands of Mauritius and Rodrigues, along with nearby Réunion (a French overseas department), are part of the Mascarene Islands.
- Olumirin waterfalls: The Olumirin waterfalls is one consecrated destination in Nigeria that offers hiking, waterfall chasing and camping. It is the only waterfall in Nigeria that has about 7 different waterfalls in different layers, you’ll practically be visiting two states because part of the waterfalls leads to Ekiti and another to Osun, a visit to this place is totally worth your while.
- Obudu cattle Ranch: Obudu Cattle ranch also known as Obudu Mountain Resort is one Nigeria’s finest and most interesting tourist destination. It is located in the South South region of the country, it is a perfect destination for holidays and honeymoon vacation. Obudu Cattle Ranch also offers a various number of sporting activities from Horse riding, hiking on the hills and many more. This resort has a variety of Mountain villa cabins, with lots of basic amenities to carter for your needs.
In conclusion, we hope you get to explore the tourist centres listed here. You don’t neccesarily need to travel abroad to have fun, the fun you want, might actually can just be few miles away from you. Aspom Travels is always at your service if you wish to explore these beautiful places in Nigeria.