Its no news that everyone wants to experience an affordable birthing service.
We all want a low budget that will fit in all expenses and not break a neck…
A few countries have been complied below together with all its benefits.
- USA: The United states of America gives to every child born on its soil Automatic America citizenship, social security number, visa free entry to about 160 different countries, privileges and grants while enrolling in major U.S educational institute and access to multiple credit resources once 21 years of age.
The country has affordable birthing service in various locations such as Tampa Florida, Houston Texas and Virgnia, Atlanta, North Dakota etc.
- CANADA: Canada is a country filled with famous landmarks, historical wonders, delicious food, incredible culture, and all the outdoor exploration you could want. From city adventures in Quebec and Vancouver to the well-known Rocky Mountains, Canada has so many amazing destinations that it’ll be hard to choose.
A child who is born to parents who are not Canadian citizens on the Canadian soil automatically becomes a Canadian Citizen, the child has free access to live in Canada and travel freely at any time out of the country, when the child reaches the age of 18, he or she can sponsor his or her parents to come live permanently in Canada.
The child has visa free access to about 180 countries including United Kingdom, United states etc. The country offers affordable birthing services in Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, Montreal.
- Brazil: Brazil is the largest country in both South America and Latin America, that occupies half the continent’s landmass. It is the fifth largest country in the world, exceeded in size only by Russia, Canada, China, and the United States.Portuguese is the first language of the vast majority of Brazilians, but numerous foreign words have expanded the national lexicon. Brazil is one of the world giants of mining, agriculture, and manufacturing, and it has a strong and rapidly growing service sector.
Any person born in Brazil acquires Brazilian nationality at birth, with the sole exception of children of parents in the service of a foreign government, such as a foreign diplomats.
A person born outside Brazil of a Brazilian parent also acquires Brazilian nationality at birth if:
- The Brazilian parent is in the service of the Brazilian government; or
- The person is registered with a Brazilian consular office; or
- The person later moves to Brazil and confirms one’s nationality before a federal judge.
The child has access to about 170 countries and it is visa free for United Kingdom, states with affordable birthing plan includes Sao Paulo, Rio de Grande, Rio de Janeiro.
- Barbados: is an island country in the Lesser Antilles of the West Indies, in the Caribbean region of the Americas, and the most easterly of the Caribbean Islands. Its capital and largest city is Bridgetown.
Barbados is a developed and peaceful country majority of the population are Christian.
The country provides birthright citizenship to every child born on its soil, the child has visa free access to about 140 countries and special access to united Kingdom, However one will be required to apply for a transit visa to access Barbados ,affordable hospitals in Bridgetown.
- Mexico: Mexico is bordered to the north by the United States; to the south and west by the Pacific Ocean; to the south east by Guatemala, Belize, and the Caribbean Sea; and to the east by the Gulf of Mexico.
Mexico lifestyle is about sunshine, rich culture traditions, historical heritage, a slower pace of life and lower living costs. Mexico has been an expat magnet for decades.
Mexico issues citizenship by birth to any child born on the Mexican territory regardless of their Nationality.
The child has visa access to about 160 countries however a valid UK visa gives you access to Mexico upon arrival in the country, affordable places to birth your child Cancun, Mexico City, Puerto Vallarta etc.
In conclusion to apply to any of the countries mentioned above you can however, kindly visit us at Aspom Birth services to find out more on their application processing.