If I were asked to choose my favorite European countries, Sweden will definitely top the list, because of its green natural habitat, and as a lover of nature, Sweden is one country you’ll love to visit. This Country has so many forests that two-thirds of the country’s land area is covered by forest and it is also one of the largest countries in Europe with a small population density.
Here are some facts about Sweden you should know:
Sweden is one of the cleanest countries on the planet: Environmental awareness and consciousness is part of the Swedish culture and value, and the citizens rely so much on public transportation and reprocessing of waste
1. It is the 5th largest country in Europe: Sweden has the smallest population in the continent of Europe, but in terms of the land area it is the fifth-largest country on the continent
2. Swedish passport is among the World’s most powerful passports: Did you know that the Swedish passport is ranked the number 5 best passport in the World and its citizens access to about 133 countries visa-free.
3. The Native of Sweden are the offspring of Vikings
4. Sweden is the 6th ancient country in Europe.
5. It is one of the most developing and harmonious countries in the world
6. A visit to Sweden is incomplete if you haven’t had a taste of the local dishes
7. Sweden is home to pop music: It is not possible to not mention a current Swedish musician or band off the top of your head. Swedish music has been dominant for years and is as popular as that British and American music
8. The Stockholm metro stations are one of the nicest means of communal transportation
9. There are hotels made up of ice in Sweden: This is probably the must invigorating fact about Sweden a night in one of the ice hotels will leave you blown away
10. The native of Sweden speak different languages: the formal language of Sweden remain Swedish but you can still find languages like Sami, Finnish, Yiddish, and Meankieli
11. Sweden has the highest number of Mc Donalds Restaurants in the World
12. One of the trendy areas of Stockholm, the capital of Sweden, is Södermalm. As one of “The 15 Coolest Neighborhoods in the World,” Vogue did in fact name this hipster utopia in Sweden.
13. Sweden’s northern latitude allows the nation to experience a year-long shift in the length of daylight. The midnight sun is a phenomenon that occurs during the height of summer in Sweden’s northernmost province. When the sun doesn’t totally set below the horizon, there are always 24 hours of light.
We hope this brief write-up will make you see the reasons why you should visit Sweden, you can always reach out to us on Instagram @aspomtravels or call our customer care line at 08172699697, 08172699865.
We also assist with visa processing to different countries like the USA, UK, CANADA, TURKEY, IRELAND, FRANCE, SPAIN, and DENMARK. We have lots of summer packages from you to book from